Sons of Italy Foundation is proud to sponsor an amazing program called General Study Scholarship for U.S. citizens of Italian descent enrolled in a graduate program or an undergraduate program at a four-year, accredited academic institution for the 2021 Fall term. This program is an excellent opportunity for Italian students who are living in the USA. With the help of this program, you can achieve your goals and can continue your study without thinking about money problems.
To compete in this program, participants must write down an original essay of 750-1,000 words that should be original or visible. You need to write a cover letter of 150-250 words outlining your academic and professional goals. Students who want to participate in this program must be residents of the USA and have at least one Italian or Italian-American grandparent.
Sons of Italy Foundation was established in the Little Italy neighborhood of New York City on June 22, 1905, by Vincenzo Sellaro, M.D. It is a private, philanthropic institution. As an Italian American organization, its current missions include encouraging the study of the Italian language and culture in American schools and universities to preserve Italian American traditions and culture, history, and heritage, and promote closer cultural relations between the United States and Italy.
To get quick information regarding the program, please check out the table below:
|Organization||Sons of Italy Foundation|
|Education level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Number of awards||N/A|
|Application deadline||February 28, 2022|
|Requirement||Official Transcripts, Test Scores, Resume, Letters of Recommendation, Essay|
Who is Eligible?
- To participate in the program, you must be a citizen of the President of the USA.
- Participating in the program, the participant should have passed the degree of 4 years from the college or university of USA.
How to Apply?
To apply to this scholarship process, the candidates must write down an essay of a maximum of 1000 or a minimum of 750 words, attach the essay with the scholarship application form, fill the online form, and attach all supporting documents with the application foam.
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts: Submit one official transcript of each academic institution attended through Dec. 2021. High school students
- Undergraduates: Submit high school and undergraduate transcripts. Graduates: Submit undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Test Scores: Submit copies of your official results from all standardized tests taken during the past five years.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit a letter of names and email addresses with two references who can provide a letter of recommendation.
If you are a talented student with unmet financial needs, then you should participate in this program. As the winner of this program, you might get a handsome cash prize to reduce your financial burden.
The deadline for the scholarship program is February 28, 2022. All requirements for a given scholarship must remind before submitting, or the application will not be considered. All scholarship materials must be presented online.