Are you an Undergraduate or a College student who is striving to receive a bit of financial consideration to complete your academics very conveniently? You should try this Gamer Helping Gamers scholarship, which the Gamer Helping Gamers brought for the students seeking college or undergraduate studies. And wants to help these students through their academics by sharing their educational expenses irrespective of their financial status. The application process of this scholarship is kept extremely simple.
The main focus of Gamer Helping Gamers is to support deserving students through this scholarship and build a bright future for them. Their vision is to provide the students with the necessary support and tools required to achieve their full potential. Their mission is to inspire the upcoming students and help them to pursue their goals. The organization believes that education is the only way to provide a better future for individuals, and education can change people’s lives in the community.
The Gamer Helping Gamers is overwhelmed to support the students to reach their full potential and accomplish their dream. They have supported numerous students to reach the peak of success. The organization provides a promising and safe future for the students. They are providing the scholarship for the students who have already demonstrated outstanding academic performance and have the ability to make a drastic change in society.
Please enroll through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Gamer Helping Gamers|
|Educational Level||High School seniors, Undergraduate or College students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below for being eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a U.S resident
- The fellow must be having a remarkable academic history
- The student should need financial assistance.
- The applicant should be a High School seniors who are pursuing undergraduate studies or a college student
- The fellow must be an active participant in community service and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
Students are requested to provide the complete application accompanied with the required documents. The submission must be made before the deadline via email. Incomplete or invalid data will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly provide the submission before the deadline, as the late submission will directly be rejected.
Few mandatory documents:
- The fellow should provide a high school transcript
- The student must demonstrate the need for financial assistance through the FAFSA form
- The student should type and submit an essay response on:
1) A personal statement that touches on:
(a) Applicants background in magic, the role magic has had in their life, and why fellow would be a suitable recipient; and
(b) Student’s future academic and career goals.
2) What is his/her favorite magic card or mechanic and why?
3) What is their most minor favorite magic card or mechanic, and why?
4) What lessons can we learn from magic to help us solve real-world problems?
The scholarship will reduce the burden of the educational expenses of the students. The amount should only be utilized for expenses like paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and related requirements.
This scholarship will reduce the students’ interest in their studies and see the world differently. These scholarships inspire students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers through literacy. The application process for this scholarship is straightforward.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.