Pilot Pen is delighted to inform the new generation of overachievers that they are offering two different scholarship programs to provide them the opportunity to participate and try their luck. Pilot Pen hosts the $100,000 G2 Overachievers Grant and the $15,000 G2 Overachievers Student Grant. Both scholarships will be granted to outstanding overachievers who go above and beyond to improve the lives of others. The following 2021 G2 Overachievers Grants will be awarded to one most deserving and exceptional individual who goes beyond their everyday duties and responsibilities to give back to their community and improve the lives of others. Aspirants having the motivation and commitment to work for the community and help others in making the world a better place to live are mostly invited to enter the following Contest.
To participate in the Contest, the entrants will have to submit 1,000 to 2,500 handwritten words story describing how they or someone they know is overachieving in this way and helping others in improving their lives. The deadline for the submission for 2021 G2 Overachievers Grants is January 15, 2022, and November 15, 2021. In case of an overachievers grant, the Grand Prize will be in the amount of $100,000 awarded to a single Overachiever to enable him or her to continue their accomplishments. On the other hand, in the case of overachievers students grant, the Grand Prize will be in the amount of $12,500awarded to a single overachiever. Sponsor will also award$2,500to the Grand Prize Winner’s school to help their community educator overachievers too.
Pilot Corporation of America is a market leader and advertiser of quality writing instruments in the United States. Their dedication towards development and innovation consistently centered around serving buyer’s composing needs and making composing a joy. Pilot Pen is the third largest writing instrument company in the United States. It was established in the U.S. in 1972 and became the fastest-growing writing instrument company in the country. The parent company, Pilot Corporation in Tokyo, is Established in 1918. It is the oldest and most significant writing instrument manufacturer in Japan.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Middle or high school students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
Eligibility of Participant:
- The participants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia that have reached the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time of submitting a nomination.
- Participant must nominate someone with whom the Participant is personally acquainted.
- Participants must have the Nominee’sNominee’s permission to submit the nomination and must have the necessary consent of the Nominee’sNominee’s parent or legal guardian to disclose Nominee’sNominee’s personally identifiable information and student data.
- Participants may nominate themselves as a Nominee; however, each Participant may submit only one (1) nomination. Additional nominations will be void.
Eligibility of Nominee:
- To be nominated in this Contest, the Nominee must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, currently attend middle or high school, and between the ages of 13 through 19 years of age. The Nominee may turn 20 years of age after nomination and still be eligible for the Contest.
- The Nominee must be on the honor roll at his/her school according to their school’s performance grading system.
- Preference will be given to Nominees who have not received grants or scholarships above fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).
- Preference will be given to Nominees whose overachieving endeavors and initiatives are not part of an existing organization (example: Key Club).
- Nominee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- The same Nominee may be nominated by more than one Participant.
- For minors, Nominees must obtain the written consent of the parent or legal guardian of the Nominee to participate in the Contest, release personally identifiable information, and submit student data of the Nominee.
- Parental consent forms may be found on the designated landing page.
- Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of the Contest Entities or their respective affiliates, and the immediate family members of each (defined as spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and stepfamily) are not eligible as Participants or Nominees.
How to Apply?
To apply for the following scholarships, the interested individuals are required to fill out the application form provided on the scholarship portal. Additionally, the candidates are required to send a handwritten story in 2500 words describing what you or someone you know is doing to be a difference-maker. Share where it happened, how it worked, who is impacted, and why it mattered. You can submit the same by uploading to the entry page or via mail.
For further information, refer to the official page of the scholarship.
The winners of the following scholarships will receive the given benefits:
- Overachievers Student award- $15,000
- Overachievers Award- $100,000
The deadline for the application submission for the following Contest is as follows:
- Overachievers Grant:January 15, 2022
- Overachievers Student Grant:November 15, 2021
No applications will be considered after this date.