MDsyncNET is the flagship product of the Mobile Knowledge Company. It is founded in 2001 with a single-minded mission to deliver world-class technology that solves real-world problems.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, for the program the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Participants must be a high school student who plans to study health or medicine full-time at a two-year college, a four-year university, or a postsecondary vocational school in the US for the 2020-2021 school years.
- An undergraduate student who is able to study health or medicine full-time at a two-year college, a four-year university or a postsecondary vocational school in the US during the 2020-2021 school year is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants need to complete the entire application form at https://www.mdsyncnet.com/scholarship/ and email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The program is looking up for US residents to creatively illustrate in the video format and the benefit of one or more modules of MDsyncNET’s healthcare communications platform:
- Here are some questions that candidates can think about when planning their video
- How does communication software make a hospital staff member’s job easier?
- What is the difference between communicating old school and using cloud-based technology?
- How would it feel for always have access to the right information at the right time?
- The Video must be one and two minutes duration and it will be submitted in one of the giving file formats: .m4v, .wmv, mp4, or .mov.
The award will be given as the following terms:
- First Place winner will receive $1000 cash amount.
- Second Place winner will receive $250 Best Buy Gift Card
- Third Place winner will receive $100 Best Buy Gift Card
Application Deadline: December 20, 2019.