The National Association of Asian American Professional is pleased to present their 2020 Future Leader Award Scholarship to recognize excellent high school seniors who have the best leadership qualities.
This scholarship is a product of the combined efforts of NAAAP Boston and the generosity of corporate sponsors, community leaders, and individual donors.
The National Association of Asian American Professional is a non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders through leadership development, professional networking, and community service.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, all applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Students must be of Asian and Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Participants must be a current senior high school student in Massachusetts. They will enrol as a full-time undergraduate student in a four-year U.S. accredited college or university in the fall of 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, please submit the following application items:
- Applicants need to fill the scholarship application form.
- Students need to write two 250-500 word essay responses.
- Aspirants need to submit two letters of recommendation from non-relatives who are familiar with the applicant’s work.
- Candidates need to submit the unofficial copy of an SAT or ACT report.
- Participants need to submit the unofficial copy of a FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- All the scholars need to provide the unofficial High School Transcript.
- NAAAP Boston aims to provide a $2,500-5,000 scholarship award to each student winner.
- The number of winners will depend on our applicant pool and funding each year.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship application is February 7, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST.