Are you an art lover? If you think you have excellent designing skills or you know about the artist hidden inside you then here is the chance to flaunt your skills. The Card direct is proudly announcing its valuable Future Designer Scholarship to give a platform to the students who love art. Applicants must be at least 17 years old and already accepted or enrolled in an educational organization. Fellows should be full-time students enrolled in a post-secondary education institution, including junior colleges and vocational schools, or formally accepted into such a post-secondary educational institution.
The motive of the program is to support the students who love art and have a great passion. The firm understands the creative and innovative work by the students should be appreciated to motivate them to do better. Candidates are supported to do better in their careers as well as their passion with the help of this scholarship. The scholarship is designed to provide considerable support to the students who are keen on their academic careers by reducing their financial burden.
CardsDirects job is to capture a moment that resonates with their customers and present it through the greeting cards. They want students to help to design their next top-selling holiday card – and are proud to offer the scholarship program. CardsDirect has a huge collection of amazing greeting cards for each occasion to make your loved ones feel special or more. Their collection is something you do not get to see everywhere.
Check the table below for quick information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||University or college students|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the requirements mentioned below to confirm your eligibility:
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents who are 17 years of age and older at the time of entry is either a full-time student enrolled in a post-secondary education institution, including junior colleges and vocational schools, or formally accepted into such post-secondary educational institution beginning schooling within the next calendar year.
- Fellows should not already have other scholarships awarded which cover 100% of their tuition.
- Employees, agents, independent dealers, and affiliates of CardsDirect and its agents, affiliates, and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply for this program by submitting their work. Candidates should fully complete the entry form with the required information. Please note that the entry photo must be in jpeg format with at least 300dpi and fit within the formats provided on the Website. Each participant may only submit one entry, and by submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Duplicate entries from the same email address/person/household/business will be automatically eliminated without notice to the participant. Persons submitting incomplete entries or entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. The firm is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind. All submissions must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Applicants will need to submit their First and last name, Date of birth, and Name of institution enrolled at or accepted to.
- Official artwork should be submitted according to the guidelines.
The selected winner will then receive a twenty-five hundred ($2,500) dollar check made payable to the qualified institution reflected on the winner’s entry. The retail value of the respective prize package is $2,500.00, and the odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. This amount should be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the selected student.
Applications for the program will close on November 1, 2020. No late applications will be reviewed by the judges. Fellows should follow the instructions strictly. No late applications will be entertained