Are you a student at Strathclyde University? Then you must know there are immense opportunities for you to get financial help and appreciate your achievements. Students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs at the University of Strathclyde have a chance to get one of the scholarships offered by the university.
Scholarships offered by the university to students help them living costs, essential study material cost, and cost of the program. The University of Strathclyde ensures to give their students a memorable experience of campus life.
The University of Strathclyde, in partnership with the Fulbright US Student program. This scholarship is offering postgraduate students an award for the 2021 academic session. The University of Strathclyde owns a fantastic campus and highly qualified and expert faculty.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
The students who stand on the below-given requirements can only apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a United States resident.
- Candidates in the one year master’s degree program in the first year of Ph.D. within the engineering faculty are welcome.
- Students in the first year master degree or three years Ph.D. degree in the university
- Student for first-year master program in the faculty of humanities and social science.
How to Apply
Students who are eligible according to the above criteria should fill the form with all the details and documents to the Fulbright Commission to be considered for the grant. Applicants are asked to submit their complete details with the form.
- Applicants must submit the previous year’s work with the application form.
- Applicants must fill the necessary details (current student or applicant, interesting subject, level of study, nationality, mode of research, scholarship need for, etc.)
The Fulbright University of Strathclyde Award helps a student with their tuition fees and living cost. The students will be able to support and cover up their expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and many others.
The deadline to submit your application is 13 October 2020. Candidate must submit their applications before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.