Arkansas Tech University is offering two types of scholarships such as the International Excellence Scholarship and International Baccalaureate Scholarship. These scholarships are available for graduating high school senior freshmen students.
The University is dedicated to the success, accessibility, and excellence of the student as a sensitive campus community providing opportunities for progressive intellectual development and citizen engagement. Academic scholarships must be used on the main campus in Russellville.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
- Graduating high school senior student must have a minimum of 3.25 cumulative high school GPA.
- Scholars are required to live on campus.
- All freshmen students are eligible to apply this free study.
- Students must have a minimum of 246 Accuplacer composite scores.
How to Apply
To be considered for this free study, interested students can apply this free study through the given link: https://www.atu.edu/imsso/docs/InternationalScholarshipApplicationFreshman2018Sept%20writable.pdf
- Scholarships will be awarded competitively to students who are currently enrolled full-time in the English Language Institute at Arkansas Tech University with admission status to the university.
- The scholarship application, final official high school transcript, and Accuplacer scores must be received in the Office of International Admissions by May 15 for the fall semester or December 15 for the spring semester.
- All scholarship recipients must be admitted to the university and enroll in a minimum of 15 main-campus hours before the scholarship will be authorized.
- Renewal requirements will be included in the scholarship offer letter and are available on our website at www.atu.edu/imsso.
- Students receiving scholar awards must hold valid nonimmigrant visas. Depending on the country of origin, this scholarship may be taxable. To remain in compliance with Act 323 of 2009, the University reserves the right to cancel or modify any scholarship funded by the institution at any time.
- International Excellence Scholarship will be awarded up to $4,500 per semester for up to eight semesters or until the completion of an undergraduate degree, whichever comes first.
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship will be awarded up to $2,550 per semester for up to eight semesters or until the completion of an undergraduate degree, whichever comes first.
Application Deadline: Applications of Freshmen Scholarships are closed on Fall Semester – March 31, Spring Semester – September 30.