Do you need some financial assistance to pay for your college expenses? If yes, then apply for the Freedom Financial Network Scholarships offered by Freedom Debt Relief. The program is applicable for legal residents of the United States who are a graduating high school senior or junior.
The program is designed with the viewpoint of providing sufficient help to brilliant students who are unable to cover their educational expenses. The fund can be used for all costs such as tuition, textbooks, room and other living expenses.
Freedom Debt Relief works as an American debt resolution company and is located in San Mateo, California. The company includes a team of more than 2,000 employees. It is also known as the largest negotiator of debt in the nation.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Interested scholars must meet up with the given eligibility criteria:
- Must be a graduating high school senior or a fresh college person, sophomore, or junior
- Must be planning to enrol in a full-time undergraduate study during the entire 2020-2021 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- Must have a minimum grade point average (“GPA”) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who find the scholarship helpful can apply through an online application form displayed on the same page on the scholarship.
- Must submit an essay of 750 words or less describing how the cost of education and taking on student loan debt has influenced your attitude and choices about your college education.
- The essay should be in Word Document or PDF.
The Freedom Debt Relief is awarding three scholarship awards of amounting as follows to 3 deserving students:
- Gold Scholarship $25,000
- Silver Scholarship $15,000
- Bronze Scholarship $10,000
The applicants are required to submit their applications till April 15th, 2020.