The Young Radiator Company is inviting applications for Fred M. Young Sr. /SAE Engineering Scholarship at SAE International. This scholarship is open for U.S. resident Pursuing an engineering degree through an ABET accredited program.
A scholarship will be provided for $ 1,000 each year. Scholarship can be renewed for $ 1,000 a year for three additional years (total prize $ 4,000)
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be:
- An incoming freshman in the 2019-2020 academic school years.
- A US resident.
- Pursuing an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
- Total SAT score or composite ACT score must be in the 90th percentile or higher.
- Not be a dependent of an SAE, PRI, ITC or ABPI Employee.
- Have a 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate, the applicants must need o do register through the given link: https://sae.awardspring.com/
- The recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
- This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in July/August.
- It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
The scholarship will provide:
- One scholarship each year for $1,000.
- The scholarship may be renewed at $1,000 a year for three additional years (total award $4,000).
The Contest ends March 15, 2019.