If you want to reduce the cost of college education than you can apply for Founder’s scholarship sponsored by the “I know I Can Foundation” at Columbus city.
The award is available for Columbus City School’s seniors who are enrolling full-time at an accredited university or college in the United States for the 2020-21 academic years.
I Know I Can, is a non-profit organization to support graduates once in college with support services to help ensure degree completion. The mission of the foundation is to help college students through their list of programs.
Who May Eligible
- Applicant must have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Candidate must be graduating Senior from a CCS High School
- Aspirants must be continuous enrollment in CCS district in 9th – 12th grades
- All the participants must have a minimum attendance rate of 93% throughout high school
- The student must demonstrated the financial need for college
How to Apply
- A student’s application will be considered complete when it contains:
- Application printed or typed neatly in blue/black ink and signed.
- Copy of high school transcript (showing ACT/SAT scores)
- Copy of senior grades/schedule
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (typically 3-8 pages long)
- Two personal essays responding to the application prompts
- Two letters of recommendation
- All the applicants need to see the application for complete details regarding the essays and recommendation letters.
The Scholarship is worth up to $10,000 per year for four years.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by January 31, 2020.