The Mandan Public Schools Foundation for Education is intending to aid students that require funding for their education with the help of its Foundation Career & Technical Education Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is funded by the Mandan Public Schools Foundation. It is exclusively open to applications from U.S. citizens who want to pursue a CTE degree or certificate program. One applicant will be selected and awarded a scholarship award worth $1,000.
The Mandan Public Schools Foundation for Education is a nonprofit organization governed by an independent board of directors made up of Mandan alumni, current and former educators, and local business leaders. Donations to the foundation are managed by the board into an endowment fund from alumni, businesses, service clubs, families, current and former district employees, and supporters of education and are deductible to the extent of IRS regulations.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Mandan Public School Foundation for Education|
|Education Level||CTE degree or Certificate|
|Number of Awards||One|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be pursuing a CTE degree or certificate.
- The applicants must be U.S citizens.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must first enrol or apply for admission in a CTE degree or certificate programme.
- The applicants will be required to provide the following supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Motivation letter
- Admission application essay
- Letters of recommendation
- The students may also be required to provide English language proficiency proofs in the form of test scores on standardized tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, etc.
- The students can submit applications for the scholarship on the Mandan School Foundation portal.
The Mandan Public School Foundation will carefully select one winner to be awarded this scholarship. The winner will receive a sum of $1,000 for pursuing their education.
The application process is open. Students are suggested to apply as soon as possible. They must also observe application deadlines specific to the course, university, or college they are applying for.