Do you want to pursue higher education at UT Austin? Here are the Texas Exes who have pleasantly announced the Forty Acres Scholarship for the candidates who have completed their high school education and are now planning to get enrolled for higher education. The Texas Exes is providing the scholarship for the high school senior students to reduce their financial burden. They are announcing a great opportunity for all the students to get the advantage of financial support and demonstrate their skills.
Their mission is to Unite alumni and friends around the globe, develop a passionate voice that strengthens the university, promote alumni accomplishments, and celebrate Longhorn’s spirit and traditions. Texas Exes is encouraging the students to develop competitive ability in them and demonstrate their skills for the development of the community. They are trying to support the students with financial needs for completing their education.
The Texas Exes helps the students from high school to improve their interest in academics. The Texas Exes understands that completing education is very difficult considering students’ academic expenses, and for supporting adequately with their needs, these scholarships have been created. Texas Exes is having a great and terrific view towards the higher qualifications of students. To make education flexible to all the students, the organization has come up with this scholarship program.
Thoroughly take a look at the table to get more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should have good academic performance.
- The applicant should be involved in community services.
- The fellow should be High school seniors applying to UT Austin.
- The applicant should be In-state and out-of-state students.
- The fellow should be a U.S citizen or permanent U.S. resident at the time of application.
- The students applying to the McCombs School of Business should also apply to the Canfield Business Honors Program.
- The Transfer and international students are not considered to apply to the Forty Acres Scholars Program but are eligible for other Texas Exes scholarships.
How to Apply
Before applying, the fellow should sign up from the website then the application will be available. The applicant should submit the complete application along with all the mandatory documents of the application and submit it before the deadline.
Few asked documents:
- The applicant should provide the complete application
- The applicant should submit the latest transcript
- The applicant should provide enrollment in extracurricular activities
These scholarships will reduce the burden of the finances of the students. The amount should only be utilized to pay the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. This scholarship encourages the students to achieve their goals overcoming all the obstacles. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple.
The Texas Exes is currently accepting applications till December 1, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.