FOMOSO, Forum for Central and Southeastern Europe is pleased to announce FOMOSO – Photo Competition 2018. The competition is open for international applicants who are at least 18 years old at the time of application.
FOMOSO calls for photos showing social or political changes, for example, photos of demonstrations, rallies, but also buildings, districts, places, scenes, where social and/or political change happens, graffiti about actual subjects of change and so on.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Authorized for participation are solely full age persons.
- The competition is opened worldwide.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate in the competition, the pictures must be sent to email@example.com.
- Participants may submit up to four photographs concerning a social or political change in EastCentral and/ or Southeast Europe in the data formats JPG, PNG, etc.
- The maximum size of the data is 10 MB.
- The relations between the photographs and the subject shall be declared in a short essay (max. 200 words).
- The photograph(s) should be taken in East-Central or/and Southeast Europe during the last two years.
- The pictures must not be contrary to the law of the country of origin
- Participation is only possible via email to this address, and transmittal via non-electronic mail won’t be considered in the contest.
- 1st place: 100 € and a certificate
- 2nd and 3rd place: a Sterling silver coin and a certificate
- 4th to 10th place: a certificate
- The winning pictures will be presented on the competition website fomoso.org and the awardees will be notified via email.
The entries for the competition will be closed on October 31, 2018.