Are you a nursing enthusiast? If yes, then here is something you shouldn’t miss on. The Foundation of National Students Nurses Association is introducing its precious FNSNA 2021 Scholarship to take the nursing students’ career to the next level. Applicants should be a Pre-nursing student taking courses to prepare for matriculation into a nursing program. Fellows should be attending classes and taking no less than six (6) credits per semester. Candidates should be a United States citizen or Permanent resident to be eligible for this program.
The primary purpose behind initiating this program is to reduce the financial pressure on the students who are completing their education in the field of nursing. The association understands the struggles of the students who are willing to gain more knowledge to advance their nursing practices for the betterment of the patients. The association has designed this scholarship to provide considerable financial relief to the students and make their education happening.
The FNSNA is dedicated to growing the nursing profession by supporting the mission and core values of the NSNA. Funding opportunities provided by the FNSNA support the educational endeavors of nursing students across the country to produce outstanding registered nurses. Funding for nursing education and special projects allows nursing students to focus their attention on gaining critical leadership experience to provide high-quality patient care ultimately and to excel in all areas of nursing.
Refer the table below for more details about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||University or college students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, License, Transcript|
Who May Be Eligible?
Wondering if you are eligible or not? Check the requirement mentioned below to ensure:
- Fellows should be Pre-nursing students taking courses to prepare for matriculation into a nursing program.
- Candidates must be Attending classes and taking no less than six (6) credits per semester and have Involvement in student nursing organizations and/or community health activities.
- Fellows should demonstrate financial need.
- Candidates should be a U.S. Citizen or Alien with U.S. Permanent Resident Status/Alien with Registration Number.
- High school students are not eligible to apply.
- Funds are not available for graduate study unless it is for the first degree in nursing.
How to Apply
The application process is straightforward. Only the eligible candidates should proceed with the applications. Fellows should submit the online application form with all the required details and materials without any negligence. The association will entertain no late or incomplete applications. Candidates should maintain the originality of the information and the materials they are submitting. Applicants should provide all the necessary materials with the Same form.
- Clinical Instructor/Faculty Advisor Certification Form and Financial Aid Certification Form is required.
- Unofficial Transcript Acceptance Letter (only for applicants transferring to another school within the 2021/2022 academic year) should be submitted.
- A nursing License (for applicants in an RN-BSN or RN-MSN program) is required.
This scholarship comes with extreme benefits to reduce the financial load on the students. It motivates the candidates to do better in their careers and maintain a good academic record. All checks are made payable to the school towards the account of the scholarship recipient. Scholarship money will be used to offset the cost of tuition, academic fees, and books only. Funds not used by the end of the scholarship-funding period are to be returned to FNSNA.
The last date to apply for the program is January 15, 2021. Please submit as soon as possible. No late applications will be considered for the program.