The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation is all set to receive applications for its scholarship introduced for the Fall and Spring semester. The program is conducted with a view of assisting brilliant scholars in their career pathway.
The U.S citizens enrolled full-time at a four-year university may apply. The students must be indulged in a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism with a desire to be in the entertainment or sports industry.
The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation strives to empower community alliances, impact youth leadership, promote health and wellness, and strengthen the family. It also develops community, entrepreneurialism, and education.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible to apply, students must review the criteria below:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must be enrolled full-time at a four-year accredited university.
- Must be a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major with a desire to work in the entertainment or sports industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide proper documentation upon request.
- Must be a female residing in the United States.
- Must be in their undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or first year of graduate school.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.75
How to Apply
The interested candidates can download a Pdf application form. The complete application with the required documents is to be mailed at TFMJF Scholarship 4616 W. Sahara Ave. #150 Las Vegas, NV 89102 or emailed to FFYE@tfmjf.org.
- An unofficial transcript
- letters of recommendation
- A copy of your resume
The deserving eight winners of the scholarship will receive an award amount of $1,000 each. The amount is to be used to pay for any educational expenses.
The applications are considerable until November 17, 2021.