Fisher Investments is offering an “Invest in Your Future scholarship program. The scholarship is open for students who must be United States citizens and residents of the United States.
The scholarship program will be awarded $5,000 to one college student who is demonstrating financial literacy skills and a commitment to achieving their financial goals.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be pursuing a degree in the field which promotes financial literacy like business, law, finance, accounting or economics.
- Students must be enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or its territories and accredited by the U.S. Department of Education (for a list of accredited institutions,
- Students must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- Must be a United States citizen and resident of the United States.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Open to technical, vocational, undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link https://www.fisherinvestments.com/en-us/scholarship-
- Essay Topic must be max in 500 Words.
- What are your short and long-term financial goals? How do you plan to achieve these goals?
- What financial strategies such as budgeting, investing, saving, and debt management will you use and why?
- Apply for this scholarship, students must meet the minimum scholarship eligibility requirements listed above and complete the online scholarship application by the application deadline
- Students with backgrounds typically considered to be underrepresented in the fields of business & finance.
- Fisher Investments Scholarship will award amount is $5000 for conclusion of each application cycle.
- Entries must be received by the section no later than January 31st, 2022.