Fisher Investments is offering “Invest in Your Future scholarship program. The scholarship is open for students who must be a United States citizen and resident of the United States.
The scholarship program will be awarded $5,000 to one college student who is demonstrating financial literacy skills and a commitment to achieving their financial goals.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be pursuing a degree in the field which promotes financial literacy like business, law, finance, accounting or economics.
- Students must be enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or its territories and accredited by the U.S. Department of Education (for a list of accredited institutions,
- Students must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- Must be a United States citizen and resident of the United States.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Open to technical, vocational, undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link https://www.fisherinvestments.com/en-us/scholarship-
- Essay Topic must be max in 500 Words.
- What are your short and long-term financial goals? How do you plan to achieve these goals?
- What financial strategies such as budgeting, investing, saving, and debt management will you use and why?
- Apply for this scholarship, students must meet the minimum scholarship eligibility requirements listed above and complete the online scholarship application by the application deadline
- Students with backgrounds typically considered to be underrepresented in the fields of business & finance.
- Fisher Investments Scholarship will award amount is $5000 for conclusion of each application cycle.
- Entries must be received by the section no later than January 31st, 2021.