The Kubota Sweepstakes for the year 2020 is open for legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are of age 18 years and above. The contest is administrated by the Federal Cartridge Company.
Federal Cartridge Company works to manufacture and distribute ammunition for rifles, handguns, and shotguns. It markets its products to hunters, competitive shooters, and law enforcement organizations worldwide.
Who May Eligible?
To participate, the applicants must follow the eligibility criteria:
- Must be current legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia.
- Must be of 18 years of age or older (or 19 for residents of AL & NE) at the time of entry.
- Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited.
- Directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of Federal Cartridge Co. Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co and Kubota Tractor Corporation and each of their respective parent, sister, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships or other legal entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfilment of this Sweepstakes and the immediate families and those living in their same households are not eligible.
How to Apply
The eligible entrants can enter in the contest by the below-mentioned two ways:
- Text Messaging: To enter via the text messaging method, applicants must text the keyword FEDERAL20 to 73876 using a two-way text messaging capable device.
- Online Entry: To enter via the online method applicants must visit FederalKubotaSweeps.com and follow the online instructions for completing all required entry fields on the online entry form.
The Sweepstakes includes a custom Kubota Sidekick utility vehicle with worksite bed liner, $7,597 in accessories, and a Federal Ammunition swag package. (ARV: $23,329)
The deadline to enter the contest is July 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET.