Students who are indulged in a health-related field have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Fay Porter Memorial Scholarship sponsored by the Williamson Medical Center.
The award is open to help students who are eager to achieve quality education. The program will act as a supportive pillar towards the student’s higher quality education expenses.
Williamson Medical Center is serving for over 60 years with various healthcare services to thousands of patients and also to the wellbeing of their community. It has also ranked in the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide for their overall surgical care and patient safety.
Who May Eligible
Candidates are required to go through the applicable criteria for applying:
- Must be pursuing or have completed their high school or college study
- Must be pursuing any degree related to the health field.
How to Apply
The candidates who find them eligible for the scholarship can apply through an online scholarship form given on the main scholarship page.
- Must submit a completed scholarship form.
- Must provide an essay of one page describing your experiences in health care, educational and future healthcare goals, the reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Must also include your accomplishments like awards, extracurricular activities, community involvement, etc
- Must provide one professional as well as one personal letter of recommendation
- Must provide a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
The scholarship awards range start from $500 to $2,500, which will depend on the student’s circumstances.
The applicants are allowed to submit their documents by 15 March 2020.