Fellows thinking to enroll in agricultural courses should forget about their financial burden! Because Farm Credit Illinois is passionate about solving students’ financial issues. Fellows must be a resident in one of the 60 southern Illinois counties having a good academic standing. These scholarships will reduce the financial stress of the students.
Students experience financial stress to complete their education and provide the students with it. The foundation has initiated these scholarships. The foundation is desperate to free the students from the financial burden. These programs free candidates from their financial pressure.
Farm Credit Illinois is a farmer directed agricultural lending cooperative serving the southern 60 counties in Illinois. Farm Credit Illinois helps rural communities, farm families, and agriculture with constructive credit and financial services. Whether it be risk management, loan advisement and preparation, or field support, FCI employees are specialists in any roles.
Table below will briefly explain more information about the 2021 Agriculture Scholarship Program:
|Organization||Farm Credit Illinois|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||30|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, video and photograph|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility requirements for the Farm Credit Illinois 2021 Agriculture Scholarship are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be a currently high school senior and plan to enroll at a college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Candidates must be planning to pursue an agriculture-related academic major and career.
- Individuals reside in one of the 60 southern Illinois counties served by Farm Credit Illinois.
- Students must not have a parent or grandparent who is a current member of the FCI Board of Directors or an FCI employee who works 20 hours or more per week.
How to Apply
All applicants must complete the Application and share the Academic Verification Form link with a school official to submit. Fellows should submit all the compulsory details and materials without any ignorance. Any late or incomplete applications will not be accepted by the college.
- Applicants must create a 30-45 second video capturing their passion for agriculture. After the personal introduction, focus on one specific object you treasure and explain its significance and how it helped shape your commitment to agriculture.
- Applicants must attach their recent photographs.
- Students must list the four achievements/successes they are most proud of accomplishing/experiencing.
Winners will be awarded the Farm Credit Illinois 2021 Agriculture Scholarship. Students will receive a $1,000 scholarship fund for the Fall 2021 semester. Candidates who continue their agricultural courses during the Fall 2023 semester will receive the remaining $1,000. This scholarship will help students with their tuition fees, books and other educational expenses. These scholarships encourage students to concentrate on their academics.
Applications are currently open. The deadline for the Farm Credit Illinois 2021 Agriculture Scholarship Program is Friday, March 12, 2021.