Students interested in digital artwork and want to make a career in Fine Art have a great opportunity to win the Fall Art Day Juried Digital Art Scholarship. This grant will help students with their artwork and opens new possibilities for the applicants. A&M University offers one of the best Art courses for students all over the country.
Fall Art Day Juried Digital Art Scholarship was started for students to cultivate their imagination, get help from best professors, and get all other vital resources. This scholarship will help students to concentrate on their Art than worrying about their expenses efficiently.
Texas A&M University has the best well developed Department of Art. With all newly equipped computer labs, drawing labs and other equipment needed for the course are available on campus. The department of Art inspires and encourages students to excel in many art forms and professions, and use them in life-long appreciation for visual arts.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the programs:
- Applicants must be from U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be eligible for the ART scholarship.
- The applicant must be a graduate from High School to be eligible.
- Candidate must know how to work on 3D, and different angle works on the computer.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application and their digital portfolio to Marilyn.Thompson@tamuc.edu. Please provide your application before the deadline, do not submit incomplete application or portfolio for the scholarship. All the mandatory details should be filled in the form adequately.
- All the documents and applications must be submitted in PDF format.
- The updated resume should include the name of the applicant, name of high school, teacher’s name, email, contact number, address, etc.
- Applicant must submit their high school graduation certificate.
- Applicant must attach their residency proof with the application.
Benefits of the scholarship are not disclosed; selected winners will learn in the country’s one of the best Visual Art curricula. This scholarship will prove to be a boost to the student’s digital career and help them do best and touch the skies in this field.
The application deadline for scholarship entries is October 17, 2020.