Do you believe in taking a stand for protecting consumer’s rights and empowering individuals? If yes, then here is the right scholarship for you. FairShake is introducing an excellent Scholarship for Consumer Protection Advocacy. The students enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate degree program in any college or university are eligible to apply.
The primary motive behind proposing the program is to allow the individuals to express interest in matters profoundly impacting American consumers and protecting their rights. Students belonging to underprivileged communities will be given priority as these communities are most affected, and their consumer rights are taken for granted.
FairShake is an excellent service to protect consumer rights; mostly, they fight between ordinary people and big companies. If a big company violates consumers’ rights, then FairShake helps them to seek justice and compensation after a legal process. They own a family of consumers happy and satisfied with their services. It ensures the ordinary consumers that they are always beside.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the FairShake scholarship for consumer protection advocacy, you have to qualify for the norms set. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- An applicant should be currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate degree program.
- The applicant should have an interest in protecting and fighting for consumer rights.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by filling all the details in the application form. The required documents should be submitted through the form. Applications with Incomplete documents or details will not be considered for the program.
- Candidates need to fulfill all their personal information like full name, email address, phone number.
- The information about the college or university of the candidate; the name of the college, institution homepage, the state is required.
- The essay of 500 words written on the issues going on with American consumers and potential solutions should be submitted.
The scholarship helps the student in their academic studies through some amount of funds. The applicant gets the opportunity to express their view. Two best applicants with the best essays will be selected and appreciated with $1000 funds to support their educational expenses.
The deadline to apply for this program is November 30, 2020