Divorce is undoubtedly one of the hardest times that people go through. It might affect people’ mental and emotional health and finances as well. Moskowitz Law Group is committed to serving people who are facing such a hard time and helping them to overcome the challenges of divorce. As part of its commitment, Moskowitz Law Group is now sponsoring an outstanding scholarship program. Through this opportunity, the firm wants to know student thoughts on divorce and laws concerning to it as well as support financially them in their educational journey. Applicants who are enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible to save their spot in this program.
By winning this award, you can lessen your burden of education expenses that might be bothering you for a long time and preventing you from focusing on your education. This scholarship will not only help you with your academic pursuits but give you recognization for your hard work and talent. If you have special thoughts on divorce and law related to it, then you can win a great award amount by sharing those thoughts with Moskowitz Law Group. The application process of this program is so simple. You can be the potential candidate of this program just by completing an online application form and writing down an essay on suggested prompt.
Moskowitz Law Group is a leading law firm that is serving a strong voice representing people in their fight for justice and helping hand holding those who are a victim and need justice and support. It handles various types of cases from paternity and gaining custody of grandchild to divorce. The goal of this firm is to help you with integrity, empathy, and care.
Table of Contents
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Moskowitz Law Group|
|Educational Level||Accredited community college, undergraduate and graduate program|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||February 28, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
If you meet the following requirements, then you are welcome to apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants may still submit an application if awaiting admission or deciding on an institution; however, the selected individual must be enrolled for the upcoming semester before receiving the financial aid.
How to Apply
Please submit all required documentation given below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline:
- A current resume with up-to-date contact information,
- An official or unofficial academic transcript, and
- An essay of 750-1,000 words discussing how you’ve been affected by divorce and if you believe laws pertaining to divorce are fair in your state. Explain the challenges you or a loved one faced and how different legislation may have exacerbated or lessened those challenges
The award amount is $1,000. This scholarship will eliminate all the financial challenges coming on students’ way of gaining the education and motivate them to do their better and accomplish their educational goals.
The application deadline is February 28, 2021. Please send your application as early as possible since the deadline is approaching soon.