Exxon Mobil Corporation is thrilled to introduce its enormous Engineering Scholarship for the year 2020. The U.S. Hispanic students accepted into and planning to attend a full-time program in engineering, leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S. are cordially invited to apply.
The motive behind organizing the grant is to be a supportive pillar for scholars in their higher education and its expenses. The corporation will be distributing a significant sum of money to recipients for their further high-cost purposes.
Exxon Mobil Corporation is known as an American multinational oil and gas corporation situated in Irving, Texas. It holds the name for the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil. It was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. Its primary brands are Exxon, Mobil, and ExxonMobil Chemical.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the candidates must be following the entire eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must reside within the mentioned cities and surrounding areas to be considered for a scholarship:
- Oxnard, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Miami, FL
- Kansas City, MO
- Albuquerque NM
- Philadelphia, PA
- Bayamon, PR
- Austin, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX
- El Paso, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Vancouver, WA
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be a Hispanic student accepted into and planning to attend a full-time program in engineering, leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- Must have scored 29 or higher on the ACT test, or 1350 or higher on the SAT test (sum of critical reading and mathematics scores).
- Must be a U. S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
How to Apply
Students who are qualified for the scholarship according to the above criteria can provide their details through an online application form. Applicants are asked to submit the below documents in order to be applicable to the program.
- High School Transcript, stating cumulative GPA
- ACT or SAT Score Report
- Admittance Verification
- Three letters of recommendation addressed to the ExxonMobil Engineering Scholarship Selection Committee
The Exxon Mobil Corporation, LNESCis rewarding one national scholarship of $20,000, paid over four years, and twelve $2,000 local scholarships to qualified high school seniors. The recipients will be getting an enormous help in covering up various educational expenses.
The application deadline is October 1st.