Express Medical Supply is providing the” Express Medical Supply Scholarship Program” for college students of the United States. Applicants who want to study at an accredited university in the United States or want to complete their graduate study are eligible to apply for this program. The scholarship will be paid to the financial aid department of student’s school not directly to the applicant.
The Express Medical Supply Scholarship contest is open for part-time and full-time college students. The main purpose of the program is to increase the applicant’s imagination regards the field of photography or contribute to higher education. This scholarship program is offering the winning student with financial assistance to help cover the expenses of tuition and books for their graduate studies.
Express Medical Supply provides the highest quality medical supplies delivered directly to the student’s home and office at the lowest cost. Its medical supply store has been online since 1998 at www.exmed.net and provides home health care products to individuals, clinics, and medical institutions. This centralized location helps reduce shipping times and provides fast delivery of your quality medical supplies
The student may refer to the given table to get more details concerning the contest:
|Organization||Express Medical Supply|
|Educational Level||College Students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2022|
|Requirement||280 words Image Description|
Who May Be Eligible
The following eligibility criteria will be accepted:
- The contest is open for part-time and full-time college students.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or have a valid student visa in the United States.
- Students must be enrolled in a two or four-year accredited college in the United States.
- Up to 3 submissions per person are valid.
How to Apply
Applicants need to publicly share an original image to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and explain how your image illustrates the prompt, of no more than 280 characters. Students need to email the URL of the tweet to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org include SCHOLARSHIP in the subject line.
Participants need to submit the following documentation:
- Students need to send an email with the details required.
- Up to 3 separate entries are permitted, 1 Facebook entry, 1 Instagram entry, and 1 Twitter entry.
- 280 character cap, #ExmedScholarship, and examined/500 count as characters for all three social media sites.
- Students must include in your submission the hashtag #ExmedScholarship.
- Applicants must include a link to their exmed.net/500 scholarship page in the submission.
- Your account on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram needs to be unprotected.
Successful Students will get the following rewards:
- One entry will be chosen as the winner, and $500 will be awarded as a scholarship.
- The winners will also the receiver of other medical supplies like Roho cushions, catheter bags and shower chairs.
- You could earn a scholarship for your creative writing! You could win $500 to spend on your college costs.
Applicants must submit their entries and email by 11:59 pm, CST till June 30, 2022, late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.