Applications are open for Expo Live University Innovation Program 2018 to help students generate viable solutions to real-world problems, either by supporting research and development or the creation of commercial applications. This program is open to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in any discipline at a UAE-based university.
The Program incentivizes creative thinking, problem-solving and collaboration between university students to solve problems worth solving. It awards grants so that innovative and ingenious concepts, relevant to the UAE and the region, can be accelerated to validation and prototyping.
The program will offer prizes ranging from AED 25,000 to AED 50,000. Structured as a further research and/or development grant, no individual cash prizes will be offered. Funding levels will depend on the stage of maturity and scalability of innovations, and the extent of their potential impact.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- This program is open for undergraduate and graduate students
- The applicants must enroll in any discipline at a UAE-based university.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.f6s.com/
- No individual applications will be accepted
- Groups of two to five students (no more, no less) supported by an academic mentor
- Each group will be eligible to submit one proposed solution per cycle
- An academic mentor can facilitate more than one group of students
- There are no restrictions on the number of applications that may be submitted by a university
- Individual professors think tanks, research centers, and private sector entities are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Prizes range from AED 10,000 to AED 25,000 and are offered as further research and/or development grants. No individual cash prizes will be offered.
- Beyond participation and grants, students will also have access to networking opportunities and communications exposure, as well as additional capacity-building options and the possibility of showcasing their solutions during Expo 2020 Dubai.
- The program will also build partnerships with local government entities, business incubators, accelerators, mentors and investors in order to strengthen and promote active and productive ecosystems.
You can submit applications until October 15, 2018.
For further information and inquiries, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org