University Aviation Association is offering an enormous Eugene S. Kropf Scholarship for the year 2020. The program is inviting the students engaged in Aviation studies and also be enrolled in and plan to continue a college curriculum.
The grant is designed to motivate students and also help them achieve their higher education without facing any barriers. The recipients will be provided funds which will be applicable for their studies purpose expense such as tuition ,fees etc.
University Aviation Association works to promote and foster excellence in collegiate aviation education by providing a forum for students, faculty, staff, and practitioners to share ideas, to enhance the quality of education, and to develop stronger programs and curricula.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates need to follow the given eligibility criteria to qualify the program:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be enrolled in and plan to continue a college curriculum leading to a two-year, four-year, or post-graduate degree in the field of aviation.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be officially enrolled in a UAA member institution in an aviation-related program.
- Member must have completed 30 or more credit hours (or the equivalent for Sophomore status) at the UAA institution.
- Applicant must have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
Preferred method for the submission of application will be an electronically scanned copy of your application in a single PDF format e-mailed to hello-at-uaa.aero with a subject line “2020 EUGENE S. KROPF SCHOLARSHIP application for “insert your name.”
- Must write a 250-word typed, double-spaced paper on “How Can I Improve Aviation Education”.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided prior to distribution of award.
- Must include your unofficial transcript in the file that you send.
The winner of the program will be provided a $500 scholarship by the University Aviation Association. The beneficiary is advised to utilize the amount for further educational purpose.
The completed application and required documents must be received no later than June 30th, 2020 to be considered for the scholarship.