The Financial Aid Finder is accepting submissions for the 2019 Esquire Moving Scholarship from US students.
The program is open to support students’ precious and challenging life, after finishing college on the next phase of your journey.
The grant is available for graduate students who have received their degrees in the United States in the academic year 2019-2020.
The Management Team of Financial Aid Finder has been producing top rated financial aid resources since 1993. A couple of years ago, the organization decided to bring these resources to the public for free.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be a current student who is actively enrolled within an accredited college or university in the US.
- All the students must be in good standing academically with a minimum 2.5 GPA requirement.
- Participants must be a legal resident of the United States.
How to Apply
- All applicants must write a 500-word original and unpublished essay on Tips and Tricks for College Moving.
- All participants need to submit an essay emailed directly to Esquire Moving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the students need to include the following details with your essay:
- your full name
- mailing address
- phone number
- college or university that you are attending or attended
- current education level
- A link is leading back to your posted article for the judges to see.
The amount of $750 will be given to the one successful student to be used toward college expenses.
Application Deadline: Application submission will end on December 15, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST.