Musicians Institute is ecstatic to announce its ESP Rock Guitar Scholarship for the current year 2020. The program is applicable for every international student, and U.S. citizens who are enrolled in the Associate of Arts or Bachelor’s of Music in Performance program and demonstrates overall outstanding musicianship, passion for the instrument.
The awards are created to motivate and support the educational career of Rock guitar students at the Musicians Institute at the AA or B.M. level. The awardees will be granted adequate funds for their further educational journey and help them to achieve success in their lives.
Musicians Institute was founded in the heart of Hollywood in 1977. It offers a complete education in every aspect of the music industry, including instrumental performance, DJ & producing skills, composing for video games, audio engineering, guitar building, music business, and training in the latest music technology.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates must meet up with the eligibility given criteria in order to participate:
- Open for international and U.S. citizens students.
- Only be applied to the Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program.
- Certificate, MI Select, AS, MM, or other programs are not eligible.
- Newly enrolling and currently enrolled or returning students in any MI program are applicable to enter.
- Awardees must maintain enrollment at 12 units (fulltime status) during the full length of the scholarship period.
- Failure to maintain enrollment and satisfactory academic progress in the AA or B.M. (Guitar) program for the full duration of the program may result in withdrawal of the award.
How to Apply
The Institute is accepting applications for the scholarship through an online process. Applicants are required to fill out their asked information with the credentials through an online application form to get the title of the awardees.
- YouTube video URL that should include a YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in the Rock genre on the electric or acoustic guitar.
- It should include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) unaccompanied solo performance. No play-along tracks will be accepted.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and will not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
Musicians Institute is giving away an award of $1,500.00 tuition credit which is to be applied to the first quarter of the program, and a new ESP guitar. The recipient will be able to cover up his/her expenses and complete their education without worries.
The interested candidates are asked to fill their details by August 28th, 2020.