The Eskew Law LLP aims to help those college students whose parent has been a convicted felon. The candidate who maintains a minimum of 3.0 Cumulative GPA and is enrolled into an accredited technical school, college, or university in the United States are eligible for the Eskew Law 2021 Scholarship. To apply, the candidate is asked to submit an essay in 500 words describing how being a child of a convicted felon has impacted their life and what has their parent’s conviction taught them. Along with the essay, you have to submit a copy of the transcript and documented proof of your parent’s conviction. The last date to submit your application is July 31, 2021.
The Eskew Law LLP believes that it is of utmost importance that, as a nation, we invest in the future of every child. They aim to consider those whose future is at risk due to circumstances at home and that is why they are offering the Eskew Law 2021 Scholarship. That one student who best demonstrates how being a child of a convicted felon has impacted their life will receive a reward of $1500 which can be put forward any school-related costs, including tuition, boarding, school supplies, etc. This is an amazing opportunity to aid your education and put your efforts into achieving success in life.
Eskew Law LLP is an esteemed law firm that specializes in criminal justice, family law matters, and personal injury cases. A decade ago, the Indianapolis branch was founded to help people of Indiana who are struggling with situations that they cannot handle on their own. With a team of highly educated and skilled attorneys, the firm is prepared to take the reins and guide you through your case.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Eskew Law LLP|
|Educational Level||Technical school, college and university students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, citizenship proof, transcript, 3.0 GPA|
Who is Eligible?
To the following list of individuals are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidates who graduated high school in 2021 and are currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, school, or university in the United States.
- The candidates must have proof of citizenship.
- The candidate must be a child of a parent who has a felony conviction.
- The applicant must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply?
For applying to the Eskew Law 2021 scholarship, follow the stated details:
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit a 500-word essay describing How has being a child of a convicted felon impacted your life and what has your parent’s conviction taught you?
- Kindly submit the essay in Microsoft Word or pdf form.
- Mention your first and last name, email address, home address, and phone number at the beginning of the essay.
- Submit a copy of your transcript or any form of attendance verification at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Submit a documented proof of your parent’s felony conviction.
Children are our greatest resource, and hence their future should not be wasted because of their parents’ mistakes. Therefore, Eskew Law, LLP aims to help the children of those individuals who are convicted felons. The scholarship rewards $1500 to that one student who will demonstrate their life experience in the essay in the best possible manner.
The last date to submit your application is July 31, 2021. Please submit your application before the deadline.