Accelerate your career while enjoying the flexibility of an online master’s degree program. Erikson Institute is offering applicants incentive scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year. The program is open to students enrolled in their degree and certificate programs.
This program is best suited for you if you already have experience working in an early childhood setting but are looking to advance your career, either in the classroom or in an agency or program leadership role. A bachelor’s degree is required.
Erikson Institute is willing to give close to $2 million awards in need-based grants and scholarships. Students who are accepted to the full-time (20-month program) are guaranteed a $15,000 scholarship. Applicants who are admitted to the part-time program during the 2018-19 academic years will receive a $9,000 scholarship.
Who May Eligible:
They require the following for admission to the program:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Applicants have minimum 2.75 GPA preferred
- International students must demonstrate English language proficiency
- Don’t worry about the GRE or pre-requisite classes; they’re not required
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link: http://apply.erikson.edu/apply
- If you apply for admission to the full-time program by June 1 (for a July 1 decision) or by July 15 (for an August 15 decision), you will receive a $15,000 scholarship to be used over the 20 months of the program.
- Applicants who are admitted to the part-time program during the 2018-19 academic year will receive a $9,000 scholarship.
There are two application deadlines for fall 2018 admission: June 1 and July 15.
If you have any questions regarding the Program process, contact the Office of Admission or call Valerie Williams at (312) 893 7142