The IFMA Foundation is accepting applications for its Eric Teicholz Sustainability Scholarship conducted for the year 2020. The program is being organized for the young professionals in facility management or related field and also for members of IFMA Chapters and IFMA Councils.
The aim of introducing the scholarship is to assist passionate candidates in the Sustainability Facility Professional Credential fees. The recipients will be able to earn recognition and credibility for your expertise in sustainable FM practices.
The IFMA Foundation is dedicated to the mission of promoting education for the facility management profession around the world and making FM a Career of Choice. It is a charitable organization (US IRS recognized 501(c) 3) separate from IFMA.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates must meet up with given eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Young professionals currently in facility management or related field with a demonstrated financial need are eligible for the program.
- Young professional members of IFMA Chapters and IFMA Councils are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Applicants who find themselves eligible for the program are told to fill out their details through a pdf application form and return it via email to Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A committee of FM professionals will evaluate each application and score according to evaluation guidelines.
- Scores will be totaled, and the top three applicants will be awarded the SFP scholarship
- Awardees will be notified within 48 hours after the decision is made.
The IFMA Foundation will be assisting professionals with the scholarship award which will be covering the Sustainability Facility Professional Credential fees. The recipient will be able to maximize efficiencies and streamline operations to boost your triple bottom line.
The complete applications are to be submitted by June 30, 2020.