Are you a talented young soul motivated to bring a radical change in the current global stage? Eric Dalius has designed a new scholarship opportunity, especially for brilliant minds like you. Students have an academic record along with skills and who are being pursued in a prestigious and accredited university across the nation are eligible to enjoy benefits of this fantastic program. This program will help students in their finances of higher studies.
This scholarship gives students a golden chance to fulfill their goals to become a successful entrepreneur. It helps ambitious students to achieve their educational dreams with maximum support from the Eric Dalius Company. Eric Dalius started the Eric Dalius scholarship in aim to enable and motivate the talented students to obtain skills and knowledge needed for sustainable development as a budding entrepreneur.
In 2002 Eric Dalius started his membership-based firm known as the Cash Out Real Estate or CORE. He utilized an AAA model and ended up with more than 10 million in terms of sales. Eric J. Dalius is known for specializing in buying real estate and then refinancing the properties. He has more than 50 properties within just a year. Even though he had a winning streak, due to the unfortunate economic downturn in 2008, CORE was compelled to close down.
- Organization: Eric Dalius Company
- Educational Level: University Students
- Subjects: All Majors
- Amount: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number Of Awards: 1
- City: All
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- County: All
- Application Deadline: 1 April 2021
- Application Fees: N/A
- Requirements: Essay
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the below-given eligibility requirements below before starting with the application.
- Applicant should be enrolled in accredited college or university to be eligible for this scholarship program.
- Candidate should have an excellent academic record and skillful mind.
How to Apply
All the applications should be submitted through email. Submit your essay and other documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are requested to send their documents and essay in Word Document format. All the details about the candidate should be provided effectively late or incomplete details will not be entertained. All materials should be provided with concern.
Following documents should be submitted with the application to be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicants should submit their details such as applicants’ full name, phone number, email address, residential address, etc.
- Candidate should submit details about the accredited college or university they are currently enrolled in. The details should include the graduation date of the applicant.
- Applicants should attach their present GPA scores with the application.
- Students have to submit an essay with the application. The essay should be about ‘The benefits of an Angel Investor for Startups.’ This essay should explain the maximum point of view of the applicant.
The winner will be awarded a one-time non-returnable gift-money of $1,000. This scholarship fund should be used for educational purposes only. The amount will be utilized to support higher studies being pursued at an accredited university. The gift money is non-returnable, and candidates do not need to pay back that amount.
The deadline for the application submission is April 1, 2021.