Grand Canyon Law Group believes that everyone should have access to equal justice. Equal justice is important to maintain peace and order in society. Equality and justice should be the core value of any society. A country whose people lack equal opportunities and the right to access justice can never walk on the path of progress. And everyone should know that it is one’s right to demand equal justice regardless of their age, gender, religion, or demographics. Keeping these facts in mind, Grand Canyon Law Group has made possible a wonderful “Equal Justice Scholarship” for 2021. With this opportunity, the firm wants to not only promote equal justice but help students achieve their fullest academic potential. All current high school seniors, college students, or graduate students are invited to send their application for this program.
This scholarship will also help with increasing awareness about equal justice among people. Since all the participants are required to write down an essay on the topics associated with equal justice, it will help the firm know about the thoughts of students on equal justice and how much they are aware of this. This scheme comes with a handsome award amount that all the worthy and successful candidates can use to cover their educational expenses and make their learning journey even easier. Grand Canyon Law Group understands the need for making students more aware of equal justice as they are the tomorrow’s leaders and future of our country.
Grand Canyon Law Group provides its services throughout the State of Arizona. This firm works on a simple philosophy which is every client needs both a top-notch defence for the best possible outcome, and to be informed throughout the process. It has handled over a thousand cases with many positive results. The reason behind the success of this company is that it is deeply committed to helping its clients get back on their feet, either after being injured or after being accused of a criminal offence.
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Grand Canyon Law Group|
|Educational Level||High school senior, college students, or graduate students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check out these requirements before proceeding application process:
- Current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program at an accredited college or university in the United States are welcome to enter in this program;
- International Students studying at an accredited college or university in the United States can apply;
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
How to Apply
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline to be considered for this program:
- The candidate must submit an 800-word essay response to the prompt: What issues within the criminal justice system do you believe need to be addressed? Why? What is a practical solution to these problems?
- A submit a professional resume that lists their experience, professional and academic as well as current contact information.
- Submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
One student will be chosen to get an award amount of $1,000. This award amount will work as a helping hand in easing up students’ financial burden. Students can easily gain education in their desired field and take their learning journey next level without any hurdles by getting this fund.
Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2022. Please send your entry as early as possible since the late application will not be considered.