Apply today for the EOOKE Scholarship organized by the EOOKE Electron Company. The program is designed for the full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program students enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The award is offered to motivate and inspire the talented scholars in their further educational career journey. The grant rewarded will help the recipient to cover any of the expenses related to their studies.
EOOKE has grown from a small digital picture frames factory into a comprehensive leader in the regular & advertising digital frame business. It has many Senior & Engineers, skilled production workers and a product line that is not matched by any other competitor in the market.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the eligibility criteria:
- Must be actively enrolled in classes or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid, full-time undergraduate or graduate student ID
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only using their academic email (Edu email address).
- Must write and submit a 500+ words essay on “Cameras that revolutionized photography and changed how we take pictures”.
- Essays must be the applicant’s original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Following detail should be provided in the email.
- Full Name
- Name of the University
- Name of Course Enrolled
- Proof of enrollment is provided to Digital Frame 0 if chosen for this reward.
The winner of the scholarship program will receive a scholarship of $1000. The grant can be applied to the school-related expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
The application deadline to submit your supplemental documentation is 30th July 2020