Employment Boost is giving students a great opportunity to apply for its College Scholarships. The graduating high school students with any major can grab a chance to win adequate funds for their college or university expenses. The awards are also available for students studying business or science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
The Employment Boost knows the value of college education and helps to create a work path for the upcoming generation. The motive to start this grant is to help students in creating a work path that matters. It ensures students get plenty of opportunities to grow. This scholarship is awarded quarterly so that many students can get a chance to apply.
Employment Boost focuses on providing high-level resume writing and career services that have a measurable impact on your job search. This includes making constant changes to an ever-fluctuating market, understanding how hiring managers make decisions, and leveraging trending business styles.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Students who qualify below given criteria are welcome to apply:
- Students who apply must have a minimum GPA of 3.6.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a U.S.-based high school or college.
- Applicants graduating from high school must plan to attend college during the fall semester in the same year as the application.
- Applicants must be enrolled in eligible colleges, which includes two-year and four-year universities in the United States.
How to Apply
The candidates who qualify in the eligibility criteria can apply for the grant. Applicants must submit their documents, essay, and other details on the online scholarship form. Students must be submitted before the deadline to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must provide an acceptance letter from college and students who are currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Applicants must include one letter with the application. This letter must come from one of the following sources: a current or former teacher of the student, or a current or former employer of the student.
- Current school transcripts that display a GPA of 3.6 or above are mandatory.
- Students applying for each scholarship must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay. The essay requirements depend on the major the student plans on studying or is currently studying in college.
The talented scholar will get to receive Employment Boost College Scholarships worth $1,000. The provided awards must be used for the following semester of each year in which they are received to accomplish their higher education easily.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, with quarterly deadlines of April 1st, July 1st, October 1st, and January 1st. Applications must be submitted within the time frame to be considered eligible to be awarded that quarter.