The BigPicture is ecstatic of organizing an Emerging Photographer Grant for the year 2020. The program is open for all the photographers of age 18-25 years across the globe.
The contest has an aim to provide some financial students needed to complete higher education without any hurdles coming across. The amount will be useful to pay for any photography related expenses.
BigPicture works to encourage photographers from around the world to contribute their work to this competition. It will celebrate and illustrate the rich diversity of life on Earth and inspire action to protect and conserve it through the power of imagery.
Who May Eligible?
The below-mentioned criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates to enter the contest:
- Must be any photographer of age 18–25 worldwide
- The employees, volunteers and Board Members of the Academy (as well as their sponsors) and the immediate families and individuals living in the same household are void
How to Apply
The eligible students are asked to create an account or log in to submit their applications and required information. The applications will be considered with the below documents.
- Must provide an introduction of 200–500 words describing your background and the Proposal Materials submitted for consideration of the Grant. Please also elaborate on how your portfolio relates to the Project
- Project Proposal of 500–1,000 words stating how you will use the grant funding to further your Project. Outline the Project goal(s) you wish to achieve with this funding and how you intend to accomplish them.
- Must submit a Portfolio of 20–30 images or links to 3 videos that demonstrate your photography and videography skills. Images and videos do not need to be from a single project. At least five images or one video must relate to your Introduction.
- Short bio or resume
The two talented recipients of the program will receive an award amount of $2,500 each. The grant will be a great help to acquire their higher studies.
The application deadline to submit your application is 31st May 2020 to get considered for the scholarship.