Australian Catholic University is pleased to announce Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary to support socially and economically disadvantaged students who aspire to join the nursing profession. The bursary is open to current or a future student studying undergraduate nursing or midwifery degree.
Established in 2014, this bursary offers students the opportunity to be supported whilst studying nursing at ACU and the opportunity to interview for a graduate year at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Future Students or Current Students
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree
- Campus: Melbourne
- Year level: any
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To win the competition you need to do register through the given link:
- You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- Why have you chosen to undertake your degree? And what do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- Tell us about the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- A written reference which addresses the above criteria.
- Once you have submitted your personal information you will need to attach your supporting documentation.
- The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
- If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
- Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
- Once you have uploaded your documents, your application will be processed.
- The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There is one scholarship available.
The application will close on Monday, March 11, 2019.