Are you a radiologist looking for some real work experience to level up your career? If yes, then here is the perfect fellowship for you that will advance your career. NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center is inviting candidates to apply for their worthy Emergency Imaging Fellowship. The Emergency Imaging fellowship is a one-year program that provides one radiologist per year with comprehensive training in the exciting, growing Emergency Radiology field. This fellowship comes with immense benefits.
This well-known medical center’s primary purpose is to help the deserving students in radiology get the correct experience, which will positively impact their careers. This fellowship is designed to provide considerable support to the students and help them make most of their training. The center has made the training accessible to the students or the radiologist professionals. The program provides incomparable knowledge and experience to the students.
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center ranks in the top five hospitals nationally. It ranks number one in New York in the U.S. News & World Report’s annual survey of “Best Hospitals.” The New York Hospital is the second oldest hospital in the United States and was created by a royal charter from King George III in 1771. It’s opening, however, was delayed for 20 years because of the Revolutionary War. During the British occupation of New York City, the newly finished hospital building was converted into barracks for the British soldiers.
For more information about the fellowship please refer to the table:
|Organization||Weill Cornell Medical Center|
|Educational Level||Radiology students|
|Access Mode||Online or Offline|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Requirement||Application, CV, LoR|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are interested in this program, then take a look at the eligibility requirements mentioned below:
- The applicant should be a radiologist motivated to get a worthy experience.
- Applicants must have completed an ACGME- (American) or RCPSC- (Canadian) accredited diagnostic radiology residency before the fellowship start date.
How to Apply
Interested students will need to gather the necessary information and materials. Fellows should submit all the needed information; any incomplete materials or inadequate data will cause rejection of your application.
Please submit all the materials to Ms. Michelle Byrne
Education and Residency Programs Coordinator
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
525 East 68th Street, Box 141
New York, NY 10065-4870
Phone: (212) 746-2527
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV), Digital Headshot, Personal Statement is required.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from your Program Director. Please have your letter writers or your coordinator send the letters of recommendation with the subject line, “LOR for [Name of Applicant].”
- Medical School Diploma, Medical School Transcript, USMLE Transcript, New York State License, if available at the time of application.
- An unrestricted New York State license must be obtained before starting the fellowship.
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate, if applicable.
This fellowship will give immense opportunities and support to the students for growing their careers in the right direction. Fellows will be actively involved in teaching residents and medical students formally in a didactic setting and informally during clinical rotations. A generous Academic Fund is provided for educational purposes and to assist with travel to conferences. Additional wellness benefits include ClassPass subscriptions and several social events throughout the year, ranging from monthly happy hours to welcome and graduation receptions.
The application for this fellowship is open. Please hurry up and apply for the program.