MHS Alliance is glad to announce that they are going to start accepting applications for their Elmer Ediger Memorial scholarship. The scholarship aims at helping students in need and encouraging them to come forward to find solutions to their financial challenges so easily. Four qualified understudies in programs of study in the field of behavioral health or developmental disabilities can be chosen to get a $3,000 grant. Past beneficiaries might apply once more. The applications to this grant will start getting accepted from January 1 through March 15. The grant beneficiaries will be told at the very latest on April 30. Grants funds might be utilized to pay educational costs or book costs, and related course charges.
To be eligible, the understudy should be selected full-time (no less than 12 credit hours) in a licensed four-year undergraduate program in the United States. The understudy ought to be in their sophomore or junior year of school at the time of application. The understudy should have a GPA of a minimum of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale—counting Grades of C or above in totally required courses dependent on at least 30 school credits. US and global understudies might apply. The understudy should be seeking a four-year certification in a program of study in behavioral health or developmental disabilities.
As a leader in the health and human service industry, MHS’s resources and associations help to both accomplish the best results for your business. They remain consistent with your association’s Anabaptist roots. MHS is the go-to pioneer for coordinating faith and work in health and human administrations.
Table of Contents
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Subjects||Behavioral health or developmental disabilities|
|Number of Awards||4|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Contest Deadline||March 15|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- The student must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours) in an accredited four-year undergraduate program in the United States.
- The student should be in their sophomore or junior year of college at the time of application.
- The student must have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, including Grades of C or above in all required courses based on a minimum of 30 college credits.
- The United States and international students may apply.
- The student must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a program of study in behavioral health or developmental disabilities.
How to Apply?
The qualified applicants are expected to complete the application form to enter the following scholarship. The application form can be accessed directly from the application portal starting January 1. Further information concerning the application will be available then on the portal.
The four eligible students in programs of study in the field of behavioral health or developmental disabilities can be selected to receive a $3,000 scholarship. The final beneficiaries will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Self-identification as a student from an underrepresented background
- Responses to essay questions
- Attendance at an Anabaptist College and/or a regular attendee or member of an Anabaptist Church
- Strength of references
- An employee of an MHS Alliance member organization at time of application
The entries to the following scholarship will be made starting from January 1 to March 15. The candidates are strictly asked to submit their applications between this period. Late submissions are not allowed at all. So sit tight and wait for your chance.