The Education Foundation is providing the Elizabeth Faye Logan Memorial Scholarship to help students in the health care profession fulfil their dreams.
The grant will be awarded based on academic excellence and community service to qualified Osceola County residents pursuing careers in a human health-related field
The Education Foundation is a reliable, non-profit organization led by a 40-member board of directors. It is providing mini-grants to teachers for innovative classroom programs and supporting district efforts to recruit quality educators.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an Osceola County resident.
- Aspirants must be planning to major in the medical field.
- Students must have an SAT score of 1100 or better OR an ACT score of 22 or better.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen.
- Participants must be graduating from high school.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
Applicants need to Sign In or Register through the given link.
The fund will be awarded according to the program.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020.