Elim Bible Institute and College is giving away you a chance to lower your financial burdens occurring to complete your studies through its Scholarship Giveaway for the year 2021-2022. The U.S. students who are Elim’s first-time freshmen and wish to apply for one of Elim’s accredited programs are wholeheartedly welcomed to join.
The giveaway program is created with a motive to support and encourage students who faced economic issues to accomplish their higher education. This grant will provide enormous funds to beneficiaries for their educational purposes such as tuition, fees, books, rooms, etc.
Elim Bible Institute and College hold its name as a Christian Bible college located in Lima, New York. The Elim College was established in 1924 in Endwell, New York, by Ivan and Minnie Spencer. The school is named for a biblical location named in Exodus, wherein Elim was an oasis in the wilderness. The school works to award an associate degree as well as certificates.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the entrants must be following all the eligibility guidelines:
- Only available to U.S. citizens.
- International students and Canadian students will not be eligible for the full scholarship giveaway.
- Applicants must register to attend classes full time (minimum of 12 credits) in the fall semester and live on-campus
- Applicants who apply for one of Elim’s accredited programs are eligible
- Applicants must have a current or final high school or college grade point average of at least 2.0 in order to be eligible for the scholarship giveaway.
- Must be Elim first-time Freshmen
- Married applicants who intend to bring their family to school are required to live on-campus to be eligible for the scholarship giveaway.
- Current students or dependents of EBI&C staff or faculty are not eligible for this offer.
- New York residents must apply for the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) on or before submitting the scholarship application.
How to Apply
Interested students are required to be eligible for the program according to the given criteria to apply. Applicants can submit their applications along with the mandatory credentials needed to get considered through an online application form according to their education level.
- High School Equivalency Diploma (TASC)*
- A letter from your district Superintendent (homeschoolers)*
- Completion of 24 specific semester hours in a degree-granting
- A previously earned college-level degree*
- International applicants – contact them for their country’s specific requirements.
The deserving giveaway winner will receive a scholarship that will be covering tuition, room, and board up to $16,880. For example, if the recipient is a married student, the award will include tuition and $6,400 towards on-campus apartment costs and living expenses.
The applications for the giveaway are currently available to apply.