Elegant Touch Catering is excited to announce its scholarship program for the year 2020. The program is cordially inviting catering students who are currently attending or planning to enrol in a college or university.
The company designed the awards to help hard-working students who are in search of funds to accomplish their studies. The granted award will assist them in paying for various expenses related to their education.
Elegant Touch is a full-service Catering Company founded in 1982. It offers Cooking Classes and does intimate dinner parties at our facility or your home. It is owned and operated by Kimberly Lauria and Deborah DiBella.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
In order to be eligible for the Elegant Touch Catering Scholarship, the student must review the below guidelines:
- Must be recently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, must have permission from a parent or guardian
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
How to Apply
All applicants are required to submit their applications via email to scholarship@-at-eleganttouch.com.au in a Word format only to get considered.
- Must write an essay of 1200 words describing “How to cater for a Memorable Wedding?”
- Must mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- PDFs or Link to Google Docs is void.
The Elegant Touch Catering is giving away a scholarship of amount $1000. The grant will be awarded to one student for his/her education expenses.
The complete application with the essay should be submitted by December 31st, 2020.