The Edwards Lifesciences Foundation is pleased to introduce its Scholarship Program for the year 2020. The award is intended for the U.S high school senior pursuing a degree in a STEM-related field and residing in Orange, California or Salt Lake County.
The grant is a way of promoting higher education and careers in the fields of science, technology and mathematics. The recipients will be rewarded with an adequate amount of fund to accomplish their studies.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and surgical monitoring. It collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the applicants must be following the given eligibility criteria:
- Must be a current high school senior residing in Orange County, California or Salt Lake County, Utah or Puerto Rico or be a child (or in the guardianship) of an Edwards Lifesciences employee
- Must plan to enrol in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for scholarship renewal
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to fill out their details through an online application form to get considered for the scholarship program.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, rates and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
Note: If you are unable to access your transcript due to school closure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org further assistance.
- Grade reports are not accepted
- Copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA filing.
The Edwards Lifesciences Foundation is distributing 12 four-year scholarships of $2,500 per year ($10,000 in total) to high school seniors. The grant is to be used for any educational purpose.
The application deadline is May 26, 2020, at 3:00 PM CT, 5:00 PM PT.