EDvestinU® and the Tree logo are trademarks of NHHELCO are excited to offer an EDvestinU® Quarterly Scholarship Giveaway. High school senior students are enrolled in a deserving postsecondary institute in the fall and are encouraged to apply to exist college students.
EDvestinU® is the private student loan program of the nonprofit New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation. The mission of EDvestinU is to provide affordable college funding options to students across the country.
Who May Eligible
- This scholarship giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who, are or will be enrolled at any Title IV eligible college or university by September 30, 2019.
- Foreign students with a valid visa who are or will be enrolled at a Title IV eligible college or university by September 30, 2019.
- “Title IV eligible college or university” refers to those that are eligible under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
How to Apply
- To be applying for this free study, Students need to go to www.edvestinu.com and click on the scholarship giveaway link.
- In order to enter this giveaway, participants must provide their full name, mailing address, phone number, and current valid email address, along with the name of the college or university and the class level at which he or she is currently enrolled or will be enrolled.
- Each quarterly promotion that is held will conclude with the selection of three (3) $1,500.00 scholarship winners for a total prize value of $4,500.
- Scholarship winners will be awarded a $1,500.00 scholarship to be paid, on each winner’s behalf, to the eligible college or university, upon verification of the winner’s enrollment on at least a half time basis as defined by that college or university.
Application Deadline: Only entries received by July 1 – September 30 (11:59:59 p.m.) Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on the last day of the corresponding promotion quarter will be eligible for that months drawing.