Do you want to gain more knowledge of Cybersecurity? Or are you a Cybersecurity professional who needs some money to take your career to the next level? Well, whether you are a student or working as a professional in this field, here is a wonderful funding scheme that will match your need. C|EH Practical Scholarship will provide funds to the ethical hacking community in the form of exam vouchers. This funding opportunity has been made available by EC-Council. The purpose of this program is to grant financial assistance to students and professionals to further their careers in Cybersecurity. Through this program, the organization also wants to promote and encourage diversity and presentation within the ethical hacking community.
To enter this program, you need to be a student enrolled in Information security or Cybersecurity programs who have completed ethical hacking or penetration testing courses or be an ethical hacking practitioner with at least 2 years of experience or be a penetration tester with at least 2 years of experience. The interesting part of this program is that 50% of the C|EH Practical Scholarship is offered to women and neurodiverse individuals. The organization will select a total of 2000 qualified Cybersecurity professionals who will get the chance to exhibit their skills in a live 6-hour, remotely proctored C|EH Practical exam with 20 challenges. C|EH Practical Scholarship is more than just an ordinary scholarship program as this funding scheme brings lots of other benefits besides monetary perks along. Ultimately, it seems your chance to boost your Cybersecurity career and differentiate yourself from others.
International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants, in short EC-Council, is an American organization working in the field of Cybersecurity. It has been contributing to this area by providing cybersecurity certification, education, training, and services in various Cybersecurity skills. It operates its headquarters from Albuquerque, New Mexico, with more than certified 237,000 professionals who come from 145 countries.
Check out the table given below for more information
|Education Level||Students & professional|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||December 13, 2021|
|Requirements||Certificate and photo|
Who is Eligible?
Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Ethical Hacking practitioners with at least 2 years of experience
- Applicants must be Penetration Testers with at least 2 years of experience
- Students enrolled in Information Security or Cybersecurity programs who have completed Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing courses
How to Apply?
Aspirants will have to fill out an online application form that needs to have correct and complete information to become a participant in this program. They can upload their photo and a certificate equivalent to ethical hacking or penetration testing to this form.
These are the benefits that this program will offer to each contestant:
- Elevate your chances to apply to world-class organizations like Amazon Web Services, Century Link, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Defense Point Security, IBM, Microsoft, and more! These companies want candidates with validated practical skills and programs like C|EH Practical provide a reliable platform for candidates to do just that.
- Learn to demonstrate your practical skills in real-world scenarios and become eligible to apply to leading government and private entities across the globe.
- Become the ideal Red Team candidate with the C|EH Practical challenge.
- Discover vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks. Test your skills with the C|EH Practical exam!
- Get a chance to earn the reputed C|EH Master designation after demonstrating mastery in the C|EH credential via the C|EH Practical.
Applicants can send their entry by December 13, 2021. After this date, no application will be accepted.