Are you looking for a bunch of scholarships to choose from and free yourself from financial stress? Then, fortunately, you are in the right place. The East Texas Communities Foundation is thrilled to support students’ education from different fields, educational levels, regions, and more through their 77 scholarships. No matter you are art or a medical students East Texas Communities Foundation have a scholarship for you. Candidates should be a student with a good academic standing dedicated to their education to be considered. But all the programs have varying requirements.
The East Texas Communities Foundation has initiated these scholarships to reduce the burden of the financial expense on the candidates and encourage them to achieve their career goals by focusing only on their education, not on the financial debts. The Foundation understands that students find it difficult to manage their educational costs along with academics and for supporting them with this as a priority these programs have designed. Different programs are initiated for different academic and fields.
The East Texas Communities Foundation established on the belief that philanthropy builds community and changes lives. The East Texas Communities Foundation is the place where all the donors get a specific platform to achieve their philanthropic goals. The Foundation successfully unites the donors and the ones who actually need financial support. The Foundation understands the need of the people and helps the donors to utilize their efforts for the best. The ETCF is a non-profit organization dedicated towards the betterment of the society.
Students should check the table below for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||East Texas Communities Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school, college or university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
Who May Be Eligible
There is a total of 77 scholarships available having different eligibility criteria. The basic and mandatory need is given below:
- Fellows should be a student with a good academic standing dedicated to their education to be considered.
How to Apply
Students should submit the general scholarship application to be considered for maximum scholarships. Please use the general scholarship matching tool and apply for scholarships you are eligible with. Candidates from the art field or medical field should apply for the scholarships by a separate application. Do not submit any invalid or incomplete data in the application to be considered for the scholarships. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Application with all the essentials should be submitted before the deadline.
All 77 scholarships have differing benefits. Some of the scholarships being offered by the foundation benefits are mentioned below:
- Captain William Barron Chapter Texas Society of the Sons of the American Revolution Scholarship: $1500.
- Carroll and Casey Gurganus Scholarship: $2500.
- Dalton and Betty Jones Scholarship: $5000.
- Dalton and Betty Jones Scholarship for Vocational / Technical Study: $2500.
- David G. and Jacqueline M. Braithwaite Scholarship in Vocational/Technical Study in Medically-Related Fields: $1500.
- David G. and Jacqueline M. Braithwaite Scholarship in Chemistry: $3000.
- David G. and Jacqueline M. Braithwaite Scholarship for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology: $3000.
- Dr Elbert H. Caldwell Scholarship: $2500.
- Earl Campbell Tyler Rose High School Scholarship: $5000.
- Frances Cowan Gibson Fine Arts Scholarship: $5000.
- Gladys and Thomas ‘T.B.’ Stewart Scholarship: $2000.
Most of the scholarships being offered have a deadline of February 1, 2021. While, some scholarships have a due date of March 1, 2021.