Working as an educator or a provider without demanding anything in return? Here is a blessing for your initiation! The Early Childhood Educators (ECE) provides the scholarship for the currently employed early childhood and out-of-school time educators and providers. They are interested in the people who work as an educator or provider. Teachers play a vital role in working in the student’s role; Teachers are the future makers. To provide the best teachers and create a good future for the students, this scholarship is initiated.
Their purpose of increasing the quality of teachers and care providers to work with young children in inclusive settings, including infant/toddler, preschool, and school-age programs. The younger children need to be handled skillfully, and they need to have a very skilful teacher. This program is taking the initiation for the teachers and encourages their service.
The Early Childhood Educators (ECE) helps the employee involved as a certificate, associate’s, or bachelor’s degree program in the Early Childhood Education or After School/Out of School Time field, or any related major. They are trying to provide financial assistance to them through this program and encourage their interest and dedication to work as providers.
Please go through the following table for more information required about the scholarships:
|Organization||Early Childhood Educators|
|Subjects||Early care and education|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application||August 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Massachusetts
- Students must be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Candidates must have demonstrated commitment to the field of early care, and education applicant must be currently working in a paid position for a minimum of 20 hours per week in an EEC licensed or authorized program
- Applicant must be currently being employed for at least six months as determined by EEC
- Fellows must continue employment in an EEC licensed or authorized program while earning their degree
- The candidate must be Register with EEC’S Professional Qualifications Registry (PQR) and have an active PQR number.
- Candidates must agree to continue to work in early education and care or out of school time for a minimum of 2 years.
How to Apply
Applicants must use the electronic application with all the complete information. Applicants are kindly requested not to make any mistakes while applying the form and submit all the valid documents with the application before the due date. Late or inadequate submission done will directly be rejected by the organization.
Applicants are kindly requested to go through the enlisted documents to be attached with the application to receive the scholarship:
- Candidates must provide the Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants must complete the ECE Scholarship application online annually.
- Fellows must ensure their Professional Qualifications Registry (PQR) is up to date
- Applicants must provide a Matriculate in a certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree program in early education and care or a related field at a respective Massachusetts institution of higher education.
The scholarship should be utilized to invest in academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships encourage employees to achieve their goals by overcoming a hard time. The process of these scholarships is too simple. These programs motivate the employee to make the most of their careers.
The submissions are currently being accepted till August 1, 2021, So submit your application soon as possible to get the reward.