Students with dyslexia and/or auditory processing disorder now have a chance to accomplish their studies with the help of a marvelous Dyslexia Processing Disorder Scholarship introduced by the Gemm Learning. The applicants who will be attending college or university in the US or Canada in 2020/21 are eligible to apply.
Through this program, Gemm Learning assists children in their higher education journey and its relevant expenses needed to achieve more success in their lives. The candidates will be provided a chance to share their experiences in the form of essays and also the student with the best article will be handed over adequate funds.
Gemm Learning helps the students by providing the cognitive and reading software to supports readers and learners online with teacher programs. It serves families across the United States and Canada. It lives in a world of learning and reading issues.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates are required to go through the guidelines before applying:
- Students with dyslexia, and/or auditory processing disorder
- Applicants must be attending college/university in the US/Canada in the current fall semester, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the Dyslexia Scholarship, the students must write an essay on the following topic, and send their complete article along with the documents electronically through email to scholarships-at-gemmlearning.com. Incomplete applications will be void. The essay should be in a pdf or word format only to get consideration.
- A 500-650 word essay on “Living With Dyslexia” or “Living With Auditory Processing Disorder”
- Proof of college enrollment.
- Your preference regarding publishing or withholding your last name, if your article is published on the Gemm Learning blog (we will withhold using your last name if you do not indicate your preference)
- Students deferring are not eligible. Acceptable proof of enrollment: You may present a dated class schedule or Student ID, a receipt for tuition payment, or a formal letter from your school stating that you are enrolled for the fall semester. The full name of your University or College must be visible. An acceptance letter is not proof of enrollment.
The Gemm Learning will distribute an award amount of $1,000 scholarship, which will be given to the deserving winners for their further educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc. The winning student’s essay will also be featured on Gemm Learning’s blog.
Applications must be submitted their applications no later than 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2020.