National Driving and Traffic School is taking a fantastic initiative of organizing the Driver Education Initiative Award for the year 2020. The contest is applicable for the students entering college or already enrolled in a higher education institution.
The focus of the program is to deal with the serious implications of being a driver. The grant will be providing a chance to the applicants to share their ideas and knowledge about the safe driving instruction to reduce the death rate.
National Driving and Traffic School offer state and court approved drivers’ education and traffic school courses online. It makes taking drivers and traffic school fast, easy, and affordable and also provided all the tools I needed to pass permit exam.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates must fall in the eligibility criteria to be applicable for the program:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2020-2021 school year).
- Employees and relatives of National Driving and Traffic School are ineligible to participate.
How to Apply
The application process for the scholarship includes filling your required documents through an online application form to get consideration for the award.
- Applicants must answer the below question with their application:
- What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number deaths as a result of driving?
- What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
- Have you ever had an experience of being in car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
- What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver as well as help others become safer on the road?
The company will be rewarding $3,000 scholarships for students who best describe the topic of being a safer driver. The grants must be used for any kind of educational expenses.
Applicants may submit their essay by one the submission dates to apply for the contest:
- Round 1: January 6th 2020 – March 31st
- Round 2: Accepting entries May 1st – August 1st.
- Round 3: Accepting entries September 1st – November 30th.